mercoledì 27 maggio 2015

Of the Filter behind the Hearth

Like action collective i stay to esperimented one filter meeteet at the the lsd design inside the corps and body than decide the cours of the story and envelope of living of the masses and the massed.
All consist in a making ruting this filter around the heart.
We prove we Enjoy.
Yesterday i coming out from the Stucture Residential Psichiatric IL BORGO of via Petrella, i maked shopping for eating with Elena Incerti and Gloria Zanni after i have sistemated with my sister Paola Greco and my mother Togni Anna my room....opppsss...today the light in the tv room is fulminated....
Today i finish with my mother of sistemated the house some bottle of water in more and Tomorrow we restart for doing with the Staff the activitivities of Radio Tab in via Brigata Reggio 29 zone Kennedy.
After i maked with EROWID a site of raccolting image of lsd a experiment here in Masone i thing for making clear at the people around and for all communities.
This is a time of votation in Italy and the people is agitated.
I take care of myself and i bring terapy like my doctor has prescribted.
All proceed good.
Today i passed at the CSM of via Amendola and Monica Gozzi and Federica Bertani have help me at the assume the terapy now, i have taked Valdorm and at the moment i go to sleep.
I speak with Ilirian, i pass some cd of tekno and all is pass enjoyed.
For now is all.
We prepare for Tomorrow for lotting and fighting against stupidity and ignorance.

1 commento: